Last week, Paul Slack of Vende Digital walked us through a masterclass on marketing in 2023. Here’s the link to part 1 if you missed it.
Today we’re back for part 2, breaking down the barriers between sales and marketing — a challenge that I know hits home for lots of our listeners.
Paul is a former sales guy that now runs a digital marketing and demand generation company, so he is well-informed from both perspectives.
We agree that enablement plays a valuable role in bringing these two functions together for the greater good of the company, and Paul gets incredibly tactical in this episode about how to set up sales and marketing for success.
Tune in to part 2 to learn about:
- The real roots of sales-marketing tension
- Paul’s track record of success in uniting sales and marketing
- The role of account-based marketing in the alignment challenge
- Creating a seamless sales and marketing pipeline that encourages collaboration
- The bottom line: educating and informing buyers
Please sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode with Paul Slack.
- [00:03:13] The root of sales-marketing tension.
- [00:07:15] Account-based marketing solves the alignment challenge.
- [00:12:04] Enablement’s role in uniting marketing and sales.
- [00:14:56] The keys to successful marketing in 2023.