Joining me this week is Del Nakhi.
Del is the Senior Director of Global Revenue Enablement at MariaDB. She’s a frequent speaker on the sales enablement circuit.
It was fantastic to be able to sit down one on one with her to pick her brain on her background, her experience, and her philosophies for the strategies and tactics of the sales enablement profession.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Del has developed such a strong relationship with her CRO, and what that process looked like when they first started working together.
- One of the key skills for anybody in sales enablement: managing multiple priorities.
- The importance of coaching, and specifically how Del and the MariaDB team approach this.
- Some of the top priorities that someone in Del’s position has, the challenges she sees with those, and the solutions that she has in mind for solving them.
- Her favorite Change Management Framework.
- How she sees both the trees and the forest.
I really, really enjoyed this conversation. I think there are so many great nuggets of wisdom in here.
So, please sit back, relax and enjoy my episode with Del Nakhi.
- Del’s role and responsibilities at MariaDB. (00:02:26-00:04:19)
- How she developed such a strong relationship with her CRO, and what that process looked like when they first started working together. (00:04:20-00:11:35)
- Why managing multiple priorities is a critical skill for anyone in sales enablement. (00:11:36-00:15:18)
- Metrics, the value of coaching, and Del and her team’s methods. (00:15:19-00:22:56)
- Del’s top priorities, challenges, and solutions. (00:22:57-00:35:22)
- Her favorite Change Management Framework. (00:35:23-00:36:55)
- More insights on coaching. (00:36:56-00:40:54)
- What does learning culture mean to Del? (00:40:55-00:45:34)
- How she perceives the forest and the trees. (00:45:35-00:47:23)
- Why does Del do what she does? (00:47:43-00:50:22)
- Where you can find her on social media, and her message for listeners. (00:50:23-00:51:48)
Selected Links from the Episode
~ This episode is brought to you by The Learning Culture Experience~