Welcome to part two of Elite Human Performance with Brittany Loney. I urge you to go back and watch if you missed part one.
In it, I spoke with Brittany, Director of Elite Cognition and Human Optimization for Core One (a company that works with the US Military Special Forces) about her remarkable journey into the world of performance psychology and cognitive neuroscience.
We chatted about her origin story and how she ended up working with soldiers that operate in high-consequence arenas to help them develop their potential and work towards elite performance.
In this episode, we explore more deeply the psychology and neuroscience that Brittany brings to her work, namely in her framework, ECHO – Elite Cognition and Human Optimization.
ECHO is an outstanding training model that progressively builds a soldier (or athlete, or any human) to a level of enduring excellence.
- It balances high performance with sustainable practices that manage burnout.
- It considers the underlying physical things (nutrition, habits, productivity, cognitive dominance, integrating with the mission, etc.) we have set as our goal.
- It is designed to help forge elite teams to keep raising the bar of performance.
It’s thrilling for me to bring this to you and play a small part in Brittany’s expanding influence.
Once again, go check out the first episode before you dive in!
It’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode with Brittany Loney.
- What is ECHO? (00:02:54-00:07:49)
- The knowledge box. (00:07:50-00:10:13)
- ECHO is a continuous learning journey. (00:10:14-00:11:56)
- Optimizing engagement. (00:11:57-00:17:14)
- Delivery modalities and interventions. (00:17:15-00:20:14)
- Barriers and challenges in applying the methodology. (00:20:15-00:24:39)
- Brittany’s message to our listeners. (00:24:40-00:27:28)
Selected Links from the Episode
~ This episode is brought to you by The Learning Culture Experience~