Search Results for:

What It’s Like to Work with Curious Lion

What It's Like to Work with Curious Lion on Talent Development

Stories from the first 3 years leading Talent Development for a high-growth company This is a co-authored blog post between a passionate talent development professional (Phylicia Jones, “PJ”) and Curious Lion (told by founder, Andrew Barry, “AB”). Together we share our lessons and learnings on how to work together to create amazing learning experiences. Year …

What It’s Like to Work with Curious Lion Read More »

What It's Like to Work with Curious Lion on Talent Development

Lightly, my darling

When you don’t try to make things happen, they just happen. This is how my world has worked this past week. I can’t decide if it’s a psychological trick or actually, you know, karma. So when I sat down to write the newsletter this week, I wandered down an internet rabbit hole in search of …

Lightly, my darling Read More »

Am I a Writer?

Am I a Writer

As a team, we read and write a lot of scripts for training videos. If there is one thing I’ve learned it is that there is no perfect script (or essay or blog post or email). But there is a process for writing that you can use to approach perfection. Before that even, you need …

Am I a Writer? Read More »

Am I a Writer

Newsletter

Curious Lion Newsletter SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU THINK Two Sundays a month, I send out my “Curious Lion Learnings” newsletter with ideas I’m thinking about and the most interesting things I come across on the web. I’m curious about the intersection between learning, psychology and strategy lessons from history, sports and business. WHAT OTHER SUBSCRIBERS SAY …

Newsletter Read More »

8 Ways to Quickly Reduce Your Online Training Expenses in the Event of a Budget Cut

reduce online training expenses

In itself, online training is a cost-saving measure, but sometimes, you need to cut expenses even further. Are there any ways to trim spending without lowering the quality of your course? Founder of The eLearning Industry’s Network, Christoper Pappas shares his thoughts in this special guest post. Online Training Solutions On A Restricted Budget Online …

8 Ways to Quickly Reduce Your Online Training Expenses in the Event of a Budget Cut Read More »

reduce online training expenses

How to Avoid These Common Mistakes in Your Training Content Development

How to Avoid These Common Mistakes in Your Training Content Development

Did you know that only 16% of employees feel fully engaged at their workplace? That means the other 84%—perhaps 4 out of 5 of your employees—are merely “coming to work” without contributing anything meaningful. With numbers like that, it’s no wonder that disengaged employees cost businesses $550 billion a year. What can you do to …

How to Avoid These Common Mistakes in Your Training Content Development Read More »

How to Avoid These Common Mistakes in Your Training Content Development

Let’s Work Together

If you’ve got a big vision that needs a big training effort, we’d love to talk. We work with companies and experts across industries. Any subject can be reimagined, so let’s talk.
Scroll to Top